Taking blood pressue


Who can apply?

  • Care Givers

  • Nurse Assistants

  • Personal Care Assistants

  • Home Health Aides

  • Must have GED or High School Diploma               

  • Certified Nurse Assistants whose certificates have expired

  • Nursing students who want to start working in the HealthCare field

  • Certified Nurse Assistants form another state whose certificate is not endorsed by State of Hawaii

  • Immigrant nurse while preparing for their State Nursing Licensure